Members of Alfalfa House can order food in bulk (in the minimum weight or quantity the co-op buys the product in) and receive an extra 5% discount on top of any other discount to which they are entitled.
If it’s not a regular co-op product, we may still be able to get it in. Chat to our Stock Coordinators or one of the Shop Coordinators (on the till) to find out more.
Bulk order suppliers
How long your bulk order takes will depend on how often the co-op orders from that supplier. Here’s a list of suppliers and roughly how often Alfalfa House places orders.
- Austral Herbs (herbs and spices) – once every 4-6 weeks. Order placed Tuesday, delivered a week or so later.
- Demeter (flours) – fortnightly. Order placed Wednesday morning in week A, delivered Thursday in week B (ie, ordered one week, delivered the next).
- Eco-farms (various produce) – weekly. Order placed Wednesday, delivered Friday.
- Green Clover (various produce) – weekly. Order placed Tuesday morning, delivered Thursday.
- Honest to Goodness (nuts and dried fruit) – weekly. Order placed Tuesday morning, delivered Thursday afternoon.
- Hunter Valley Organics (various produce) – every two or three weeks. Ordered Tuesday morning, typically delivered on Thursday