We’re opening our doors to the local community for a day of free tastings, workshops and conversations on Saturday 26 May, 10.00-3.00pm in a bid to raise awareness around our zero waste mission. Everyone is welcome to join us for FREE tastings, workshops, conversations and a chance to win one of five prizes
Pop along to learn about the lengths we and our dedicated suppliers go to to minimise our impact on the environment. From organic veggie farming through to worm farming and making beeswax wraps, you’ll get an in depth understanding of the options available to you when it comes to reducing waste at home and in your community.
You can also find out about about the amazing benefits of Alfalfa House membership (10% discount) and volunteering (25% discount).
10.15-10.45 – Living a zero waste lifestyle
11.00-11.30 – Goodbye Glad Wrap, hello beeswax wrap
11.45-12.15 – No waste organic farming
12.30-1.00 – Grow your own
1.15-1.45 – Meet the worm farmer
Artisan suppliers’ produce
- Chai Walli tea tastings,
- Sprout and Kernal package free vegan cheese…
- Eat Me Chutneys …served with S&K vegan cheese!
- Tonika locally made, hand-crafted raw organic kombucha
- One Nice Kitty raw bars
- Susie Spoon vegan foods
- a zero waste homeassessment and improvement plan which will be personally curated by Matt smith of Dreamteam Mentors
- fullzero waste kit which includes:8 produce bags + 3 mesh bags + 1 large carry bag
- a keep cup & beeswax wrap
- a mini zero waste kit (1 produce bag & 1 mesh bag), a bamboo straw and soapberries
- a signed copy of nutritionist, Caroline Trickey’s book Veggie-licious
Save the date and pop along to see how you can support us as leaders in the zero waste space. Bring your empty jars, bags and containers as over 70% of our items are free of packaging, meaning less waste in your pantry, across your community and our wider Earth.